Wednesday 9 September 2009

Looking forward to meeting you at one of the Road-Shows

Hello there,

Well I am just about all packed ready for a few days break sailing around Fowey and St Austell Bay Yeahhhhh !
So.. if anyone is in the West Country over the next few days .... look out for a very pretty Falmouth Bass Boat called Mistress IV (don't ask ! ) and give me a wave.

When I return I have had the honor of being invited to Poland to play a couple of gigs for the Polish Hammond Club.
I am really looking forward to this as the musicians in Poland that I will play with sound very ... very 'Hot' and I hope to get some media for the BLOG whilst I am out there.

On my return to the UK, we are starting our UK road-shows for the Autumn / Winter period so I hope you get to visit us at one of the shows.
The first 3 shows are in Oct and will stat in Edinburgh then to Morecombe and then to Ipswich. I will also be putting on a Hammond Weekend during this period at my HamLab base in South Yorks.
There will be a live Hammond Band performing on the Saturday evening and a Free Hammond Player Clinic on the Sunday. I just have to confirm the availability of the band and then will post the date on the web site.

After this, we have some VERY exciting things happening in Nov... 'Watch This Space'

Let me know if you are interested in coming as the last time we did this seats were at a premium.

Thats all for now and don't forget to try your best to visit Barrie and myself at on of the shows.

Cheers
Malc